Oriental Rug Cleaning Malibu, CA
You never will find a more experienced rug cleaning company in Malibu and the surrounding areas than us. Our years of experience in this business has allowed us to build a reputation highlighted by premium quality rug cleaning service and industry-best customer service. If you need Malibu oriental rugs cleaning that’s efficient and nature-friendly way of cleaning, we’re here to give you just that!
The area rug cleaning process we use involves thorough and comprehensive stages. First rugs are separated based on being handmade or machine made. Handmade area rugs generally are more sensitive. Then we remove as much as possible dust from the rug. Rugs are then tested for color fastness. If the colors bleed we have to use special methods like dry cleaning or extraction to leave as least as possible water on the rug.
Malibu oriental rugs cleaning includes checking all rugs to see if there are areas that are more soiled or if stains on the rug. If so, we pre-treat the area. Please understand that some stains like some pet stains may not be removed as they have permanently changed the colors of the wool.
If the rug smells and has pet odor we neutralize the odor. This will eliminate the odor. Rugs are then washed with different methods depending on the type, age, color fastness, thickness. In brief some methods we use include mostly complete soaking and submersion in water which is the best way to clean, dry cleaning, jet spray and extraction. Fringes are treated separately to prevent damage.
Professional Rug Cleaning Malibu, CA
Our Malibu oriental rugs cleaning service is unlike any other. The process involves several steps:
- We separate the hand-made and machine-made rugs because the former are more sensitive compared to the latter.
- Rugs undergo color fastness testing to determine which ones are likely to bleed.
- Extra color-sensitive rugs require dry cleaning and extraction.
- Pre-treatment is done if the rug contains soil buildup and stubborn stains.
- Odor neutralization is performed if the rug has a pet odor and dander.
- Washing commences, with the rugs undergoing different methods based on factors like color fastness, type, thickness, and age, among others.
- Drying usually is done under the sun, but other drying methods are used for a quicker turnaround.
If you’re looking for a one-stop-shop for rug cleaning needs, call or visit us today. You don’t need to worry about cleaning your rugs ever. Dial (805) 804-0298 or visit our website for more information